Site Search


Flipkart.com

Hritik's USP and Fitness Secret


Hritik's USP:
He has a fabulous upper body. His shoulders are well-built. Broad, well-toned and well muscled. He has the perfect amount of muscle for his height and body structure.

Fitness Secret:
The Actor who sought Salman Khan's help to get a chiselled body for his debut Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, continued experimenting with his fitness in Koi Mil Gaya, and lately in Jodha Akbar.

Hrithik concentrates on toning his shoulders, chest, arms and abs. There are various upper body exercises he practices.
Since the very beginning he is different in his approach from the rest, he only emphasizes on his upper body workouts. "I realize that it's your arms and your chest and shoulders that are more prominent on screen. That's why I work more on them. And I don't need to stay in my gym for hours. I have developed a system whereby even a slight workout helps me in giving the required shape to my body," says Hrithik.

The hunk is currently also into Pilates and running to strengthen his knees.

He is also known to drink at least four bottles of water everyday.
"Drink at least four bottles of water everyday. It will cleanse your entire system" - Hrithik Roshan

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates