Site Search


Flipkart.com

Amrita Rao's Workout Schedule

I have a personal trainer, who comes home thrice in a week. I usually work-out to tone my body with dumbbells. I don't work-out on weights. I primarily do aerobics and stretching to keep myself fit. I do a lot of stretching, which is necessary for flexibility in dancing. I am a healthy girl so working out is not a must for me! I must confess I am lucky in this regard. I can eat what I like.


Tips For A Healthy Exercise Regime
Develop healthy habits by jogging and walking that extra mile. Work-out in gym only if you feel it is necessary for you otherwise please don't kill yourself with weights for hours. Beauty lies in being healthy so they say – early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates