Site Search


Flipkart.com

Diet and Fitness Regime Behind Shahrukh Khan's Six Pack Abs

DIET ROUTINE SHAHRUKH FOLLOWED FOR HIS SIX PACK

MORNING - Protein shake
LUNCH - Grilled chicken and salad leaves
EVENING - Another protein shake
DINNER - Same as lunch


This diet is followed for five days. On weekends, Shah Rukh eats roti, dal, sabzi & rice without ghee.

There is no limit to the amount of protein shakes one can have. But coffee and tea are banned and so are sweets His trainer Prashant Sawant says Shah Rukh can sustain this gruelling diet as he is not a big eater. But will it affect his health? Not according to his trainer. Dismissing media reports, which stated that the star suffered severe cramps in his legs as a result of the diet, Sawant says the leg problem was caused by an injury he had while shooting in Australia

EXERCISE REGIME FOR SHAHRUKH'S 6 PACK ABS

SRK's Workout focuses on chest, back and shoulders. He also does circuit training — essentially endurance training like push-ups and sit-ups.

Shah Rukh does a lot of weight lifting and cardio. Football and cricket were included in his workout to keep his flexibilty levels up.


SHAHRUKH TALKS ABOUT HIS SIX PACK

I’m quite old now and working out was very difficult for me. It took three months of a controlled diet and tough workouts to build my six-pack abs.

I was also on a high-protein diet. My trainer, Prashant, took some tips from Salman. My new fitness regimen has also helped me control my back pain and as such I’ve decided to continue with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates