Site Search


Flipkart.com

Esha Deol's Exercise and Fitness Regime

Aditya Chopra, the producer (of Dhoom), wanted me for the role of a glamour girl in the film and told me to reinvent myself, after delivering specifics for the role in terms of look and character. So I geared up and got a new regime for my workout. When I started out, I had lots of time on my hands as I had taken a break and wasn’t signing any films, so for seven months, I worked out for one-and-a-half to two hours at the gym, every day. I’d do cardio (treadmill, cycling, steppers).

I managed to get that sexy abs that I never thought was possible. For my washboard-flat stomach, I worked with my trainer (Sherveer Vakil) for one hour daily. I owe my trim--sexy look to buddy Zayed Khan. He pushed me into joining a fitness course and after a year of doing barbell and dumb-bell, I’ve become a fitness fanatic. I’ve also realised the importance of eating right and avoiding oily, fatty food.

Now, I hardly get the time to work out, but I still make it a point to go to the gym, as much as possible. Working out makes me feel relaxed and at peace. Now, I do 45 minutes non-stop circuit workouts, but no cardio. I do this to take out excess water retention.

Circuit workout includes chest, back, bicep, tricep, freehand exercises, lifting lightweights, abs, squats and stomach crunches. I am totally pooped at the end of my workouts. It’s important to sweat a lot and burn calories while exercising.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates