Site Search


Flipkart.com

Priyanka Chopra's Idea of Relaxation and Her Happiness Quotient

MY IDEA OF RELAXATION :

Spending time with family and friends. Reading books, catching up on movies, listening to good music, a good massage, going for long drives, sleeping, it could be anything. Also yoga helps a lot to relax and refresh.

MY HAPPINESS QUOTIENT:

Work keeps me happy. Also my family. I am a family person by nature and would rather spend time at home with them, than party out. Simple things in life like seeing a child smile makes me happy. Chilling at home and watching a nice movie gives me as much joy as shooting round-the-clock does. I really am a happy-go-lucky-person. I love to have positive people around me. There is no room for negativity in my life. I’m a very positive and optimistic person myself and appreciate the same qualities in others as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates