I am Not a Gym-Freak
I am not a gym-freak, but I do work out regularly to keep the body well-toned. The idea is to keep fit and healthy and not shrink myself by two or three sizes. I find that trend amongst celebrities disturbing, since a lot of kids and teenagers strive to attain our kind of figures, but without proper guidance. That could prove harmful in the long run.
My gym work-outs usually last for about an hour.
I Recommend Yoga
I also do yoga and find it both relaxing and very energising. It’s great to keep your mind and body healthy. It’s definitely something I would recommend.
- Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Major Weight-Loss Programme
- Kareena Kapoor's Diet Plan By Dietician Rujuta Divekar For Her Look in Ra.One
- Here's How Sonakshi Sinha Dropped Her Weight From 90 to 60 kilos
- John Abraham's Diet and Workout Regime Pre and Post Force
- Here's How Arjun Kapoor Lost 50 Kgs in Four Years