- MY basic rule is "less is more". Wearing a heavy base, caked powder and red rouge just looks scary.
- Never do your face in public. You distort your face to apply cosmetics and that is not an attractive look, which is why I applied mine away from the cameras in the Big Brother bathroom.
- Accentuate just one feature. If, like me, you want to draw attention to your eyes keep your lipstick quite understated. If you have lovely, pouty lips, wear a darker gloss and keep your eyes subtle.
- Eyelash curlers can open up your eyes and give them definition without the need for layers of mascara.
- Use false eyelashes for a more glamorous night-time look.
- No matter how late I come home, I always remove my make-up. I mix pure coconut oil with olive oil, smooth it over my skin and wipe it off with cotton wool. It's naturally soothing to skin.
- Try to sleep for a minimum of eight hours a day and never use soap on your face - it's too harsh.
- Don't overload your skin with fancy products. My mum, who is 57 and has amazing skin, says the more you use when you're young, the worse it gets when you age.
- And try having your eyebrows threaded at a salon to avoid in-growing hairs.
- Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Major Weight-Loss Programme
- Kareena Kapoor's Diet Plan By Dietician Rujuta Divekar For Her Look in Ra.One
- Here's How Sonakshi Sinha Dropped Her Weight From 90 to 60 kilos
- John Abraham's Diet and Workout Regime Pre and Post Force
- Here's How Arjun Kapoor Lost 50 Kgs in Four Years