- Keep it natural. Hair that has been crimped, curled and sprayed looks so overdone. Best to make it look as if it's natural, loose and shiny.
- Wash hair every second day so it isn't stripped of natural oils.
- And change your shampoo regularly, as using the same products causes build up. I don't use any particular shampoo but the best conditioner is the L'Oreal Kerastase range - you can feel it working.
- My hair is blow-dried straight, but I'd never use heated straighteners as they frazzle your hair.
- Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Major Weight-Loss Programme
- Kareena Kapoor's Diet Plan By Dietician Rujuta Divekar For Her Look in Ra.One
- Here's How Sonakshi Sinha Dropped Her Weight From 90 to 60 kilos
- John Abraham's Diet and Workout Regime Pre and Post Force
- Here's How Arjun Kapoor Lost 50 Kgs in Four Years