Site Search


Flipkart.com

Secret Behind Amisha Patel's Sizzling Hot Figure

Amisha Patel is still receiving compliments for her sexy avatar in Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. The actress who has been working hard in the gym with two trainers Khushru Cooper and Girish Bhaskar. That, along with a disciplined diet is the secret behind her sizzling hot figure.

When quizzed about her Fitness Routine Amisha says, "I never miss my gym routine. Sometimes due to the erratic shooting schedules, it becomes difficult to follow a regular schedule. But then I make it to the gym before the shoot or after it ends. Luckily, I am blessed with trainers who don't mind flexible timing."

She further adds, "We don't believe in unhealthy methods of eating or drinking to get immediate results. It's not about temporary fitness. To me, it's about being fit for life."

She sheds light on her training, "When I am not shooting, I have my normal workouts in the morning and then go for narrations, styling, and jogging. Sometimes I split my workout schedule. I do weights in the morning and spinning n the evening. When I have limited time for working out, Khushru and Girish keep that in mind and design my workout accordingly.

Strict and smart
Talking about her much talked about Lazy Lamhe look, Amisha says, "Khushru was very strict when I was shooting for this movie. I had to be very cautious with my diet, avoiding fried food, cheese and fats. Knowing I have a sweet jaw, Khushru used to call to check that I wasn't eating a lot of sweets." The actress says you have to be honest with your trainers and cannot cheat on your diet, "Trainers are like doctors. They need to know everything you do, so they can guide you properly."

Girish, her spin trainer adds, " I just don't train her hard but I train her smart."

The actress is soon leaving for a month-long schedule to South Africa for Chatur Singh.

This role demands that she play sexy diva again. She laughs, " I'll try my level best."

Here's how Amisha works out
Amisha's trainer Khushru finds her very disciplined as far her workouts are concerned, "We work out depending on her shooting schedule. Four times a week is a minimum. We work out on the lower as well as upper body twice a week. Upper body workout is followed by cardio and abs training follows the lower body workout.

We started working out 15 months back and it has been the same for the past six months. Our idea was to make her look hot and voluptuous and not skinny or give her a size zero figure."

As for her diet he says he hasn't given her a list of what she should eat or avoid, "There are no restrictions as such on her diet. She knows how to control herself. I have advised maximum amount of proteins, multivitamins and loads of water."

Source: Mid-day
Date: 12th July, 2008

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates