BIPASHA'S BEAUTY REGIME
1. Drink 10 glasses of water a day
2. Apply sunscreen with a high SPF every time I step out in the sun
3. Eat small meals, around six times a day at regular intervals. Involve the superfoods in your diet judiciously.
4. Exercise four times a week at minimum for an hour a day
5. Minimum 7-8 hours of sleep a day
6. Use good quality make up products
7. Removal of make up is very important too
8. Keep your skin clean
METHODS TO KEEP SKIN CLEAN FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN
Half cup cold milk + 5 drops of olive/sesame oil. Put this in a bottle and shake well. Cleanse skin with cotton wool with this mixture twice a day. Softens the Skin
METHODS TO KEEP SKIN CLEAN FOR OILY SKIN
Rose water + Lemon Juice in same proportions. Cleanse your skin with it or keep it on for 10 minutes and wash. Reduces pimples and acne.
METHODS TO KEEP SKIN CLEAN FOR OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN
One fourth teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon cold milk + one teaspoon Cucumber Juice. Cleanse face with this and wash.
9. Hydrate your skin with moisturizer from a good brand depending on your skin type
10. Use natural homemade face scrubs and packs
SCRUBS FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN
One teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + one teaspoon Lemon Juice + one teaspoon Sesame Oil + one teaspoon Milk powder. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
SCRUBS FOR OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN
One teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + One teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon Rice Flour + Two teaspoon Yoghurt. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
11. Eye care - Before sleeping put almond oil around your eyes using your ring finger gently
12. Hair should always be cleaned with a good shampoo and conditioner. (I personally, like my brand Clinic All Clear, it’s for all hair types).
Once a month, a deep conditioning treatment must be done.
Take one teaspoon vinegar + one teaspoon glycerine + one egg. Beat it together well. Massage mixture into scalp. Then wrap the hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes before washing. This gives the hair body and bounce and it keeps it shiny and manageable. Also, I highly recommend a head massage, once a fortnight with olive, coconut, or almond oil mixed with castor oil
13. Good pedicure and manicure is a must
14. Do not overlook the body and only take care of the face. For body apart from a wash use a scrub occasionally
BODY SCRUB FOR OILY SKIN – Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Yoghurt. Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin
BODY SCRUB FOR DRY SKIN – Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Cream of milk (malai). Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin
- Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Major Weight-Loss Programme
- Kareena Kapoor's Diet Plan By Dietician Rujuta Divekar For Her Look in Ra.One
- Here's How Sonakshi Sinha Dropped Her Weight From 90 to 60 kilos
- John Abraham's Diet and Workout Regime Pre and Post Force
- Here's How Arjun Kapoor Lost 50 Kgs in Four Years
BIPASHA'S BEAUTY REGIME