Site Search


Flipkart.com

Shilpa Shetty's Biggest Fitness and Diet Secrets Revealed

VCD=149 Rs
DVD=269 Rs/- (Cash on Delivery)


Most people believe that hitting the gym to keep fit and lose weight is the right option. But I don’t go by that. There are several things that one needs to know about one’s body to get the weight you have in mind.

I don’t gym much. I believe in yoga which I do religiously every day for an hour. Before going for Big Brother, I realized my Indian figure of big curves would not suit the European concept of beauty. It was then that my trainer suggested weights to get the toned look.
I also believe in eating right. I am a hard core non vegetarian and I eat chicken and fish. Fish is a great source of omega 3 oil which keeps the skin elasticity firm and is a great source of protein with minimum fats. Lean chicken is something I can eat everyday. I avoid red meat. That only increases cholesterol and fat quotient in the body.
But I will share the readers my biggest secret for keeping a good body. I only drink warm water. It helps clear toxins from the body and increases the metabolic rate, which in turn helps in burning fat. I did not like drinking water, but once I started drinking warm water, I realized that I needed to drink more to quench my thirst. Today I carry my bottle of warm water whenever I step out of the house. And I do believe that this is one of the key factors in helping me maintain my weight as well as giving me a clear skin and a healthy body.
Source: Indiatimes
Date: 3rd July 2008

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates