Site Search


Flipkart.com

Riya Sen


Who: Riya Sen, actor
AGE: 27

What does age mean:
Nothing can stop you from getting older. So, I don’t really think about it. I believe it's all in your mind!

Are you good for your age?
Absolutely, I look fantastic for my age. I don't want any cosmetic surgery or botox treatment.

Beauty regime:
I never sleep with my make-up on. I use expensive skin products. I use Neutrogena cleanser for removing make-up. For skin, I use La Mer moisturising cream. In make-up, I use brands like La Prairie and Guerlain. Also I make sure that the lip brushes, make-up sponges and blushers are washed after every two days. I oil my hair regularly with olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil.

Fitness regime:
I’m not into fitness too much. My good genes have given me good looks.

Diet chart:
Lots of water. I’ve never been on diet, infact I love junk food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates