Site Search


Flipkart.com

Freida Pinto's Beauty Tips

Drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables to have a glowing skin, says "Slumdog Millionaire" star Freida Pinto who says she is not fond of cosmetics.


"I always wash my face before bed. I can't sleep with make-up on, even just a little bit. I like my skin clean. I wear sunscreen every day, that's my cardinal rule," contactmusic.com quoted Freida, 25, as saying.

"I don't have too many beauty tips and secrets because I am not fond of wearing too much make-up but the first would be to drink a lot of water because water really cleanses your system and it keeps you fresh and your eyes looking fresh. I also recommend adding a lot of fruit and vegetables to your diet and not making it too meat centric," she said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates