Site Search


Flipkart.com

Ready, Steady... DIET !!! - A Few Celeb Ladies Talk About Their Diet Tips

A few celeb ladies talk about their diet tips!

Pooja Bedi: Eat EVERYTHING! And then... work out, work out, work out!

Nicolette Bird: There’s gonna be loads of sweets, so go for it in limited amounts and make sure you’re on a treadmill the next day taking it all out!

Lubna Adams: Lots of watermelon juice through the day. Avoid fried stuff and down lots of water with khus or jal jeera.

Anju Taraporewala: Who diets with all the yummy goodies everywhere?? My only advice would be to enjoy everything... in moderation.

Queenie Dhody: Kalakand and gulab jamun! Haha!

Rashmi Uday Singh: Every day is Diwali for me. I have found that instead of dieting, if I drink lots of vegetable juices it really helps. Also I turn vegetarian for a couple of weeks. It’s a great way to detox.

Sharmila Khanna: The best would be to avoid carbs and desserts and do a lot of yoga and walking. But I’d be a lot thinner if I could avoid desserts!

Priya Kishore: I have a secret theory, that you can lose weight by sleeping!

Jesse Randhawa: Punjabi parathas with makkhan for breakfast and skimmed milk for dinner!

Bhavna Pandey: I’m the worst person to take tips from but the best is to enjoy and eat sweets in moderation; and then work your butt off the next day!

Gayatri Joshi: Don’t drink too much, have light dinners, resist the mithais and go on a detox diet post heavy meals.

Raageshwari Loomba: For the coming season, I’m ‘dieting’; and by that I mean I will ‘die eating’!

Deanne Pandey: Be careful about what you eat. Nowadays a lot of sweets are made that are low-cal and low-fat. People with a sweet tooth should be just a little wary and not use this season as an excuse to gorge unhealthily. Mithais can be made with sweeteners and skimmed milk and these are just as yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates