Site Search


Flipkart.com

Malaika Arora Khan Takes to Yoga Asanas

Malaika Arora Khan Does yoga 3 times a week, Plans on Writing a Book on Health and Fitness.

Kareena Kapoor has led many of her friends to follow yoga. Malaika Arora Khan is the latest to be added to the list that includes the likes of Saif Ali Khan, Tusshar Kapoor and Amrita Arora Ladhak.

Says Malaika, “ I have been learning yoga for some time. Kareena and Amu (Amrita Arora) introduced me to it. Payal Gidwani has been training me. I do yoga thrice a week at home with Payal’s girl, alternating it between gym and pilates. Now I really look forward to my sessions with Kareena and Amu. We are yoga junkies.”


Malaika Arora Khan Meditates and Does Yoga Thrice a Week

While Malaika has been introduced to asanas by Kareena, Malaika’s husband Arbaaz has been a ‘ yoga junkie’ for many years.“ Arbaaz is into rituals and holistic healing like yoga and vipassana but stopped completely for more than a year.Once he became a producer with Dabangg, he got caught up in pre and post-production work and stopped doing it completely. I have been asking him to start doing it again.” Besides doing yoga thrice a week for an hour Malaika also works out thrice a week. “ I am mostly into weight- training with my trainer when at the gym.” The yummy mummy is planning to bring out a book on healthy food habits and workouts.

“ I love talking about healthy food, home- made remedies and giving health tips. So yes, I have been thinking about writing a book on how to have a sexy body without starving yourself.”


Malaika Arora Khan Performs Her Routine Yoga Asanas

Buy Book By Kareena Kapoor's Yoga Guru Payal Gidwani Tiwari
Free Home Delivery and Cash on Delivery for Indian Residents



(OR)
Buy Shilpa Shetty's Yoga DVD on Amazon.com >>

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates