Site Search


Flipkart.com

Diet is the Key Says Mahaakshay Chakraborty as He Reveals His Fitness Secrets

Mahaakshay Chakraborty talks about his fitness regime and Diet

Mahakshay Chakraborty

MY EXERCISE REGIMEN

My exercise regimen is very intense. I do Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) thrice a week for 90 minutes. I don’t do weights anymore, but concentrate on cardio — whether it’s running 5 km a day, dancing, swimming or squash. I
also do the ‘Insanity’ workout which is cardio to the extreme! And I play a lot of cardio games too.

MY DIET

Of course, diet is key! In fact, I believe that diet is everything! I count even the air that I breathe. Because of my intense training, I make sure I eat the right amount of nutrients. Everything is balanced. But I don’t take supplements. I only take a multi-vitamin. I eat everything under the roof but in moderation. Just enough for the body to absorb and to use.

MY PROBLEM AREAS

Since I’ve been doing MMA I have moved my shoulder tendons on more than one occasion so my shoulders are loose. My lower back pains from time to time and so do my muscles tendons below my right thigh. But I take the pain because I love MMA!

MY STRENGTHS

My strength is my mind because pain is weakness leaving the body. The mind has the ultimate power and in MMA, the mind has to be stronger than the body because you get punched and kicked a lot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates