Site Search


Flipkart.com

Sonakshi Sinha Shares Some of Her Beauty Secrets

‘I buff my lips when they are dry’

SKIN-TILLATING!

I drink loads of water. Water is like a life saviour and does wonders to my skin. I also stay away from makeup when it’s not required. My mother has advised me to remove my make-up completely before I go to bed. I believe in letting my skin breathe.


MANE POINT:

My mom made it a point to oil my hair regularly when I was a child. And the tradition continues.

WOEFUL TEENS:

Like all other teenagers, I too, suffered from bad acne.

NATURALLY SPEAKING:

I do not indulge in any natural therapy. My mother has wonderful skin and I think I have just been lucky to have equally good skin.

QUICK FIX:

I have a problem of dry lips, so I gently buff my lips with a gentle brush and this helps remove the dead skin from my lips.

MUST-HAVE IN THE MAKE-UP KIT:

My lip balm, sunscreen and kohl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates