Site Search


Flipkart.com

Bipasha Basu's Diet and Workout For a Bikini Fit Body

Despite being a fitness freak Bipasha did not want to leave any stone unturned to look her best in a bikini in Players. She improved her diet and workouts 3 months in advance as she wanted to look really toned in her bikini scene. Bipasha has already worn a Bikini in Dhoom 2 and now wears a two-piece for a film five years after.


“I did not follow a different diet or workout regime to look perfect in the bikini, as I stay fit all year round. I only went on a strict, high-protein diet for some time and increased the intensity of my cardio workouts.”

Bipasha is said to have plans to launch another workout routine on how to get a good beach body. Find details of Bipasha's first fitness dvd 'Love Yourself' here

Bipasha’s bikini diet

  • Egg whites in all forms
  • Mushrooms and broccoli
  • Steamed fish with less salt
  • Snacking on nuts, apples and drinking several cups of green tea
  • And last but not the least, six weeks of rigorous discipline

    Bipasha Basu wears a two-piece for Players five years after she did Dhoom: 2

    The last time Bipasha Basu flaunted her bikini bod was in 2006, for Dhoom: 2. Five years later, she is donning one again for Players. The actor says, “I’m a beach bum and I love hanging out in the swimming pool, so I’m very comfortable wearing a bikini. My only concern was that the scene should be shot well, and the cinematographer Ravi K Chandran took care of that.”

    The scene was shot in Wellington (New Zealand) in freezing cold water. Bips adds, “After the scene was done, the chief assistant director, Tinu, gave me a plate of muffins and Sikandar Kher and Omi Vaidya took me out for pizza, so it was worth it! We were supposed to shoot this scene on the morning of Abhishek Bachchan’s birthday, so I missed out on the fun the night before. I went out with them for a little while and came back sulking, as I had to be up early. The rest of them continued to party, though.”

    The Bengali bombshell says she tried on several bikinis for the scene, but ultimately chose one from her personal wardrobe. She adds, “I did not follow a different diet or workout regime to look perfect in the bikini, as I stay fit all year round. I only went on a strict, high-protein diet for some time and increased the intensity of my cardio workouts.”

    Recalling her Dhoom: 2 days, Bips says, “At that time, I was just thin. Today I am fitter and curvier. I programmed my workout to attain the perfect beach body. I was trained by Paul Britto, who has been my trainer for years.”

  • Bipasha Basu's Bikini body fitness, Diet that Bipasha Basu followed for a Bikiti fit body, Bipasha Basu's workout to attain Bikini body.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Recent Updates