Site Search


Flipkart.com

Gauhar Khan Reveals Secrets to Her Well-Maintained Body As Dance, Crunches and a Good Diet

‘I am my favourite!’...says Gauhar Khan, as she reveals the secret to her well-maintained body
MY EXERCISE REGIME

I perform at Bollywood’s biggest musical shows and that is the reason I have to dance regularly for two hours. This activity covers my fitness. Apart from that, I work on my upper and lower abs by doing 100 ab crunches and reverse crunches. I also do weight training which keeps me toned and fit.

MY DIET

I avoid carbs, bread, roti and rice. Even if I eat these, I try to keep it to a minimum.
I stick to a good amount of protein and apart from chicken, I prefer proteins that are in the form of vegetables and dals.
I also eat oats.

MY PROBLEM AREAS

I don’t have any. I am always conscious about my obliques as I feel fat gathers there very easily.

MY STRENGTHS

I have an over-all fit body but I will say my obliques are my strengths as I do a lot of hard work on them.

MY IDOLS

MY FITNESS ROLE MODELS

Demi Moore and Jennifer Lopez are my role models. They have really fantastic bodies. Demi, even with her increasing age, is still so well-toned and well-maintained.

FAVOURITE CELEB BODY (MALE)

Dino Morea and Vidyut Jamwal. Every hero can and seems to be making a body these days. But I truly admire them because fitness is a way of life for them. And I really think they live healthy. They know their stuff where fitness is concerned and that I feel is awesome!

FAVOURITE CELEB BODY (FEMALE)

Me, myself!

For More Celeb Fitness Secrets Click Here >>

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates