Site Search


Flipkart.com

Priyanka Chopra's Daily Food - No Diet Plans for Priyanka





Fortunately I do not have a tendency to put on weight and can get away eating as much as I want to, which is a blessing in this industry. But even then, I’m not weight-conscious and eat well like a Punjabi kudi. I love eating ghar ka khana and am nonfussy about food.

So no diet plans for me at all. What I do try and avoid is oily food. I don’t have that in excess.





Priyanka's Daily Diet
  • My daily diet consists of regular food like chapati, vegetables, soups, salads, rice, dal and lots of fruits.
  • Also juices and water are very high on my intake list. In fact, water is a must for everyone, at least ten glasses a day. I often overshoot that, but it does wonders to your skin.
  • But I often indulge my tastebuds over weekends and they are reserved for binging on chocolates, cakes and tandooris.
Priyanka's Favourite Dishes

  • Chicken or Mutton Biryani
  • Curd Rice With South Indian Fish Curry
  • Makkai Ki Roti with Sarson Ka Saag.
  • I love all kinds of Stuffed Parathas with White Butter. That is what I have for breakfast.
I hate

Bombay Duck. My mother loves it. Whenever she craves for it, my dad, my brother and I just leave the house. She is not allowed to cook it in my house! I am not into sea food at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates