- I wash my body with curd and honey as frequently as I can.
- I apply lip balm to my lips.
- I use Christian Dyer Mascara to my eyes.
- I practice Kathak for fitness.
- I keep my mind clean and free from all tensions.
- Eating good food, sleeping sufficiently at nights, listening to music are my activities those keep me healthy.
- I also swim frequently to keep my body in shape.
- I apply camphor cream after using apricot scrub.
- I use very less make up when I'm off screen. That's my beauty Regime and the secret of my happy and healthy life".
- Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Major Weight-Loss Programme
- Kareena Kapoor's Diet Plan By Dietician Rujuta Divekar For Her Look in Ra.One
- Here's How Sonakshi Sinha Dropped Her Weight From 90 to 60 kilos
- John Abraham's Diet and Workout Regime Pre and Post Force
- Here's How Arjun Kapoor Lost 50 Kgs in Four Years
I use a lot of home-made packs to take care of my skin and hair:
I use a pack of yoghurt, amla juice and methi to keep my hair strong and smooth. I oil my hair at least once a month and wash it every two days.I do feel that one should avoid ironing and colouring one’s hair as the hair gets damaged. I use L’oreal hair products
For skin I use La Mer. I go for skin exfoliation once a month and always keep a face wash handy. I believe that you need to feel good about yourself and the radiance will show on your face.
Beauty Tips from Sameera