Site Search


Flipkart.com

Bipasha Basu's Fitness Clothing Line BBloveyourself Launched, Have A First Look

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has launched her own line of fitness clothing named "BBloveyourself" along with Reebok

A first look at Bipasha Basu's BBloveyourself fitnessware

"I have launched my own line of fitness clothing called BBloveyourself with Reebok! Fun range, available at all outlets. Check it out," she posted on microblogging site Twitter.

A self-confessed fitness freak, the actress had earlier released a fitness DVD with the same title. Get details of Bipasha's fitness DVD here

"Fitness and health are becoming really big in India. Everybody wants to be fit. I'm glad I came out with my health video at this time," she had said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates