Site Search


Flipkart.com

‘I do 100 Surya Namaskaras’ Says Soha Ali Khan, Who Keeps Fit By Yoga & Badminton When Bored of the Gym

‘I do 100 Surya Namaskaras’ …says actress Soha Ali Khan, who keeps fit by doing yoga, playing badminton and climbing stairs when she’s bored of the gym


MY EXERCISE REGIME

It’s not fixed as whenever I get bored, I change my form of workout. But then, I keep an active lifestyle, so I can afford to not hit the gym everyday. Usually, I head to the gym for about two weeks, daily for an hour. Since I have always been fit, I don’t stress much on cardio. Moreover, I get bored running on the treadmill. Instead, I prefer doing light weights and sometimes, use the elliptical machine. On the other two weeks of the month, I keep fit by playing badminton, climbing stairs for 20 minutes and doing yoga. I do 100 Suryanamaskaras.

MY WEAKNESS

I think I have this Bengali cheeks. Since I have a petite frame, my cheeks tend to stand out. No matter how much body weight I lose, I can’t lose weight on my cheeks! I have tried doing facial exercises and make funny faces in front of the mirror, but it hasn’t really helped.

MY STRENGTHS

Many people say that I have a flat stomach. I don’t do any crunches or go on diet for it. My upper body is fine, so,I pay more attention to my lower body. I believe I have good arms. Also, I do not have weight issues as my weight has been almost constant, fluctuating from 49 to 50 kgs for the past 15 years.

MY DIET

I’m a non-vegetarian who doesn’t eat red meat. I eat lot of fish and chicken, besides soups, vegetables and fruits like papayas, strawberries, etc. I don’t believe in dieting and have a balanced meal. Also, I’m not one of those people who totally avoid carbs. I have carbs in the form of wholegrains products. But I have two vices: I’m addicted to diet cola and chocolates. I’m not into protein shakes but I do take vitamin supplements for three months, and after a gap of another three months. I do because taking too many vitamins can strain the kidneys.

My fitness role model

I don’t have a fitness role model because everybody has a different body and metabolism. I believe in competing with myself.

Ideal celeb body (male)

If I were a man, I’d like to have a body like Brad Pitt in the movie Fightclub.

Ideal celeb body (female)

Shilpa Shetty and Bipasha Basu have good, well maintained bodies

VCD
DVD
Only DVD Available
VCD
DVD

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Updates